WOCS Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WOCS Applicants

A forum specifically designed to assist both civilian and military members in their WOCS Application process or WOCS.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

School dates and RFO's

Go down 
+2
ErOkOnE
adwhit1
6 posters
AuthorMessage
adwhit1

School dates and RFO's Empty
PostSubject: School dates and RFO's   School dates and RFO's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 10:33 am

Once you get selected, do not harass your branch, or the WOCS branch at USAREC. The guys are trying to get you into class as soon as possible. There is a method to the madness, so be patient. Ms. Osterman is the only one person and she is doing everything herself.
Back to top Go down
ErOkOnE

ErOkOnE

PostSubject: Re: School dates and RFO's   School dates and RFO's Icon_minitimeTue Jun 03, 2008 8:03 pm

GREAT INFO!! I've run into this question so many times. I waited it out but others are a bit inpatient. Now we understand that Ms. Osterman is the only person placing candidates into classes...

thanks.

ErOk_OnE
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erokone
Kwizical

PostSubject: RFO dates   School dates and RFO's Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2008 9:07 pm

I just got my RFO says I won't attend WOCS until 1 DEC. I just don't know why I have to wait so long.
Back to top Go down
CCJohnsonX4

PostSubject: Re: School dates and RFO's   School dates and RFO's Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:26 am

Your class date for WOCS depends largely on what your MOS is and what is available for WOBC class dates. The goal is to put you in a WOCS class that ends as close to your WOBC start date as possible so that you aren't sitting around as a WO1 who is not "technically" qualified to perform your job yet. Basically when you attend WOCS it is like attending basic training, you are not qualified to perform a job until after you have finished your AIT, or in this case WOBC.
Back to top Go down
WOCScott

WOCScott

PostSubject: WOCS Dec date   School dates and RFO's Icon_minitimeFri Jul 11, 2008 12:27 am

I start 4Dec08, maybe we're in the same class Kwizical? Dont feel too bad, Ive been waiting for a date since 06. Got to love the Guard!
Back to top Go down
http://purdue28.deviantart.com/
greg

PostSubject: Re: School dates and RFO's   School dates and RFO's Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 5:07 pm

Reading some of your remarks somewhat discourages me with seeing how long you have had to wait to get into wocs phase one. I was told by another WO1 in my unit that if my commander needs me in the slot that I held prior to my selection, that he could pull me and put me back where I was. I wonder if there is any truth to this. any comments?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: School dates and RFO's   School dates and RFO's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

School dates and RFO's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WOCS Applicants :: Fully Qualified / Selected :: Military-
Jump to: