WOCS Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WOCS Applicants

A forum specifically designed to assist both civilian and military members in their WOCS Application process or WOCS.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
ssg.perkins

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:51 pm

More as a reminder to me than anything else.

Still working on...

Getting Flight Physical back from Ft. Rucker
Getting BN CO, and CO's lOR
Having a DA Photo Taken
Updating my ERB
Requesting a Moral Waiver
Awaiting Transcripts for my Degrees
Completion of a current PT Test
Checklist endorsed by PSB

Completed Items...

AFAST
Security Clearance
LOR from Senior Warrant
Resume
DA Application Paperwork
OMPF Files
Statement of Understanding
Back to top Go down
ssg.perkins

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 10:37 am

Flight Physical just completed.
Back to top Go down
ErOkOnE

ErOkOnE

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeMon Jul 28, 2008 5:10 pm

awesome you are on your way. the other things you have left are a bit easier than the Flight Physical. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erokone
ssg.perkins

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 07, 2008 6:14 pm

Received CO LOR today. Also completed my degrees, and have transcripts in the mail. Should update my erb soon, and have a PT test later this month. Not much left.
Back to top Go down
ssg.perkins

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:01 am

Completed the pt test today, 243, not great, but not bad, and received the BN CO's lOR. Now just waiting on those transcripts, and the orders for my GCM...
Its looking like the November board is a good possibility.
Back to top Go down
WOCScott

WOCScott

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:18 pm

GOOD LUCK!
Back to top Go down
http://purdue28.deviantart.com/
Konig

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 3:43 pm

Good luck!
Back to top Go down
ssg.perkins

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 9:13 pm

Done! Just need to submit.
Back to top Go down
WOCScott

WOCScott

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:18 pm

Congrats and good luck. Get into the Sept board and maybe Ill see you in Dec.
Back to top Go down
ssg.perkins

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:15 pm

Well, I got the word today that my moral waiver was denied. I was told to reconsider in 1 year.

Any possible actions I can take?

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
jkerrigan

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 7:58 pm

Thats real bad news SSG. Perkins,sorry to hear bout that
from what I understand from a waiver being denied you're pretty
much SOL,but then again if it were my packet,id just keep re-submitting
the waiver hoping it would slip through
Back to top Go down
ssg.perkins

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:08 am

While I dont want the waiver to just "slip" through, I will keep resubmitting. I do want to show that I have learned from my past mistake. I don't want it to seem though like I just submit crap to see if I can get an approved waiver. I am in the process of rethinking the entire waiver form. After reading what I sent in, I realize that I could have done a better job on the form. I did spend alot of time on it the first time, but things could have been better. I am disappointed of course that it was not accepted, but I won't let it stop me. Im sure that the Perscom Appointments office keeps things like this on file, but I am hoping to resubmit before a year passes.
I guess we will see what happens.
Back to top Go down
WOCScott

WOCScott

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 9:17 pm

SSG Perkins,

I had to get 4 moral waivers, no joke. If you want to read one of mine Id be happy to show you what I wrote (all were approved). Sorry to hear of your setback but keep at it; the reward will be worth the work.
Back to top Go down
ssg.perkins

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 12:48 pm

That would be great. I have spent the last few days re-writing mine. I don't know how long I should wait though to resubmit. The memo said reconsider in a year, but if I submit sooner, the worst they can tell me is that it is too soon.
Back to top Go down
jkerrigan

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 13, 2008 11:33 pm

ssg.perkins wrote:
That would be great. I have spent the last few days re-writing mine. I don't know how long I should wait though to resubmit. The memo said reconsider in a year, but if I submit sooner, the worst they can tell me is that it is too soon.

Exactly,all they can say is no again.I don't see why you couldn't just try again, it said reconsider in a year,not "Do not submit a waiver within the next 12 months".
Back to top Go down
ssg.perkins

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 11:55 am

WOCScott, If I can ask, were all of your waivers a first time go?
Back to top Go down
ssg.perkins

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 1:41 pm

Well, I found out in AR 601 210 that the minimum amount of time for resubmission of a waiver is 6 months. So, I have atleast 6 months to add to my resume and continue to improve myself. So, barring another disapproval, I will be in for the May09 board.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
WOCS Applicants :: Military Applicants :: Application Status-
Jump to: