WOCS Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WOCS Applicants

A forum specifically designed to assist both civilian and military members in their WOCS Application process or WOCS.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting my packet

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Konig

Starting my packet Empty
PostSubject: Starting my packet   Starting my packet Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 8:47 pm

I just posted this topic in the vertical reference forum. I'm 19. Active duty army, 19k (tanker). I just took the afast on friday and scored a 129. My GT score is 113. My PT score is 270. I have no criminal record. I'm working on my associates degree in aviation science right now. I have no letters of recommendation. I was waiting to get my physical done first to see if I actually was qualified to do it. (Stationed at Ft. Hood, trying to get one scheduled this week) I'm 5'7 165-70. No health problems. I have 20/35 20/20 vision. Any thoughts would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
ErOkOnE

ErOkOnE

Starting my packet Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting my packet   Starting my packet Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 5:13 pm

Your good to go Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erokone

Starting my packet
Page 1 of 1