WOCS Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WOCS Applicants

A forum specifically designed to assist both civilian and military members in their WOCS Application process or WOCS.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I currently hold a class A-3 Flight Physical

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kazansky23

I currently hold a class A-3 Flight Physical Empty
PostSubject: I currently hold a class A-3 Flight Physical   I currently hold a class A-3 Flight Physical Icon_minitimeMon Jun 09, 2008 6:50 pm

Im a Marine Air Traffic Controller currently and I hold a class A-3 flight physical, I have no outstanding problems to note, but there is one thing I was curious about was vision, my eye sight uncorrected is about 20/180 or so and I was wondering if applying for the 153 mos if having poor eye sight is waiverable or do I need to get corrective surgery before I even try to apply?
Back to top Go down
ErOkOnE

ErOkOnE

I currently hold a class A-3 Flight Physical Empty
PostSubject: Re: I currently hold a class A-3 Flight Physical   I currently hold a class A-3 Flight Physical Icon_minitimeTue Jun 10, 2008 6:54 am

http://www.usarec.army.mil/hq/warrant/WOoverview.html#AFAST%20Locations

I posted this answer on your other post but here is the website again. I read in another post somewhere to hold off on the surgeries, especially if your going to pocket the cost yourself. I would contact the warrant officer recruiting folks to ask your specific questions.

Laters.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erokone

I currently hold a class A-3 Flight Physical
Page 1 of 1