WOCS Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WOCS Applicants

A forum specifically designed to assist both civilian and military members in their WOCS Application process or WOCS.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Get your physical done by an....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ErOkOnE

ErOkOnE

Get your physical done by an.... Empty
PostSubject: Get your physical done by an....   Get your physical done by an.... Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:51 am

Get your Flight physical done by an Army doctor. I went to an air force base initially. Though it was all good..then had to do the entire thing over again. Have your recruiter set you up with the army side of things...because the army knows what the army wants.

Even if you get the physical printed out so you can hand carry it to a Navy, Air Force, Marine, or Coast Guard base, tell your recruiter you want to have it done by the Army. It will save you a headache and time.

Also, if your over-weight look up the standards, and achieve your "ideal weight" or your "ideal body-fat" before you take the physical. you want to be approved not denied.

hope this helps.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erokone
jkerrigan

Get your physical done by an.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get your physical done by an....   Get your physical done by an.... Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:16 am

Id just like to re-iterate this, the same exact thing happened to me.I went home and drove to Brunswick Maine to a Naval Aviation Hospital to get a class 1a/1w flight physical while home from the 'stan.Well anyways they fucked me,they never did half the tests such as the urinalysis or the speech test etc etc.But then again it was only half their fault the guide that they have for Army Flight Physicals does not list these tests and I didnt know. So long story short I had to come back to Afghanistan,go to Bagram Airfield and get it done there.Was not one bit fun cause I had submitted it first to Ft. Rucker aeromedical just to find out the physical wasnt complete.
Back to top Go down

Get your physical done by an....
Page 1 of 1