WOCS Applicants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
WOCS Applicants

A forum specifically designed to assist both civilian and military members in their WOCS Application process or WOCS.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

FYI for Future WOCS

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GoMotherRucker

FYI for Future WOCS Empty
PostSubject: FYI for Future WOCS   FYI for Future WOCS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 5:15 pm

I'm going to be hosting some live video if anyone is interested. I may end up making it password in order to get into it, but it will be a discussion type format where you can ask questions and I can possible answer them from my point of view.

I'm a current flight student, been down here at Mother Rucker for about a year with about a possible 6 more months to go... who knows with all the flight bubbles down here...

But any how if anyone is interested it will be streaming on www.justin.tv/gomotherrucker

I just started this section of it to bare with the "construction" hit me up with skype : gomotherrucker.com is the username
Back to top Go down
WOCScott

WOCScott

PostSubject: Re: FYI for Future WOCS   FYI for Future WOCS Icon_minitimeFri Aug 01, 2008 9:09 pm

Sounds great and I look forward to "picking" your brain a bit. What airframe did you end up with?
Back to top Go down
http://purdue28.deviantart.com/
ErOkOnE

ErOkOnE

PostSubject: Re: FYI for Future WOCS   FYI for Future WOCS Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 6:49 am

Tried to watch your meet and greet and couldn't...I'll try again later..

see at mother rucker in 4 days..
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/erokone
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FYI for Future WOCS   FYI for Future WOCS Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FYI for Future WOCS
Page 1 of 1